Welcome to the Olive Tree Bible App! We hope that this article helps get you started with the app.
Main Icons of the App
- Sidebar toggle - Hide or Display the Sidebar.
- Library - Switch between your downloaded resources and manage the Library.
- Library Dropdown - Access the dropdown menu to quickly select a resource.
- Verse Chooser - Navigate to a different area of your resource.
- History Back/Forward - Quickly navigate to a previous location.
- Search - Search for keywords and phrases.
- Study Center - Access some of our more in depth study features.
- Resource Guide
- My Stuff
There are also various options in the top toolbar such as Preferences (found in 'Bible Study'), File, Edit, History, Library, Store, etc.
How to Login
Logging in is an important step towards using our app. This will allow the app to automatically sync your annotations to your Olive Tree account and will give you access to resources registered to your account.
- Enter your login information and select 'Login.' The popup will slide up and disappear, indicating a successful login.
For more information on the benefits of having an Olive Tree account, visit this article Why Should I Create an Olive Tree Account?
How to Download Purchases
Before attempting to download resources, be sure to log into your app using the steps above. Once you're logged in, follow these steps to download your books:
- Select 'Download.'
Using the Library
Books downloaded to your Library are available for use offline. To switch between books, select the Library icon and choose the resource you want like to open.