Book Ribbons are a bit different from other annotations. Book Ribbons cannot be tied to a particular verse or phrase. Instead, the ribbons are tied to a general area of text. Similar to the ribbon of a printed Bible, book ribbons are a great tool for quickly marking a place in the text to return to later.
Create a Book Ribbon
To add a book ribbon, click the ribbon icon in the upper right corner. The icon will turn red to indicate that a book ribbon is present.
Delete A Book Ribbon
There are two ways to delete a book ribbon. The first way is by clicking the red ribbon icon while viewing the text. The second way is through the menu:
- Open the Study Center by selecting the icon in the upper right corner of the app.
- Select 'My Stuff' from the options along the top of the window.
- Select 'Book Ribbons'.
- Secondary click (control click) the book ribbon you would like to delete.
- Select 'Delete Book Ribbon'.
- Select 'Delete' to Confirm the deletion.