We are so excited to welcome the most requested feature to the Olive Tree app! We now have audio books and Bibles available for use in the Olive Tree Bible App. You can see the resources we have available on our website.
This article includes steps to stream or download audio and to remove downloaded audio resources.
Stream or Download Audio Books and Bibles
The process for downloading audio books and Bibles in the app is unique. Due to the size of audio files, we understand that you may not want all the audio files stored on your device. As a result, we give you a few options:
- Add an audio book or Bible to your library and stream it. This option uses minimal space on your device, but does require an Internet connection.
- Download the full book or Bible for offline listening. This option uses the most space on your device.
- Download individual books of the Bible to listen offline. This allows you to keep certain books on your device without using as much space. This is only available for audio Bibles.
Here are the steps to stream and download:
If you're connected to the Internet, you should be able to play the audio right away.
2. Download Full Audio for Offline Use:
Select an audio book or Bible in your Library to open the Audio Player. Select the green download arrow on the cover image.
3. Download Specific Books of the Bible (Audio Bibles Only):
For instructions on how to use audio products in the app, visit Windows (OT 7.4)- How to Use Audio.
Removing Audio Books or Bibles
If you would like to clean up your Library, removing and archiving a resource is easy. To remove a resource from your Library, follow these steps:
- Tap the Library icon.
- Remove and archive the title one of these two ways:
- Right click the title and click 'Remove and Archive'.
- Tap and hold a resource and tap 'Remove and Archive'.
Archived resources will not show in your Library, but they will still be available to download in the Purchased tab in the Store.
In the case of audio Bibles, you can also remove individual books of an audio Bible from your device, both if you have downloaded specific books and if you have downloaded a full audio Bible. Here are the steps:
- Select an audio Bible in your Library to open the Audio Player.
- Select the green download arrow on the cover image.
- Select Edit.
- Select the book(s) you want to delete.
- Select the Delete icon.
If you would like to see and manage how much space audio books or Bibles use on your device, visit our Manage Storage article for more information.