In order to use our resources, you will need to download the Olive Tree Bible app to your device. We currently support Android, iOS, Mac, and Windows devices.
Our current app for iPhone and iPad requires iOS 14 or higher. You can follow the steps below to download this app from the App Store.
To download the app to your iOS device, follow these steps:
- Tap the App Store icon to open the Apple App Store.
- Tap Search from the icons across the bottom of the screen.
- Type 'Olive Tree Bible' into the search bar and tap 'Search' on the keyboard on your screen.
- Our free app, 'Bible by Olive Tree', should appear at the top. Tap 'Get', and you'll be prompted to enter in your Apple ID password.
- Tap 'Install' and the app will start to download. You'll see a circle with a square in the middle. A darker line moves around the circle to indicate the download progress.
- When the app has finished downloading, you can tap the 'Open' button on the app in the App Store. You can also go back to your home screen and tap on the Olive Tree app icon that has appeared.