We are happy you are using Olive Tree for your Bible Study!
For just $2.99 to $5.99/month you can subscribe to a Bible Study Pack, which will provide you access to a curated library including items like Study Bibles, a one-volume Bible commentary, a Bible dictionary, a maps set, a Bible atlas, a cross reference set, and a concordance that is tied to Strong’s numbers for basic original language study. Buying these resources individually through Olive Tree would cost over $300.
How to Sign Up
We offer four different subscription bundles: the NIV Bible Study Pack, the ESV Bible Study Pack, the NKJV Bible Study Pack and the Starter Pack.
You can sign up for your subscription directly on our website by clicking here.
How to Use
Once you subscribe, the study Bibles, maps, and other titles included in your subscription will be added to your Library. Learn more about the resources included and how to use them here.
We recommend opening a Bible in the main window, and the Resource Guide in the Study Center for the best study experience. The Resource Guide will display content related to the Bible verses you are viewing in the main window. As you navigate to other Bible verses in the main window, the Resource Guide will update to show you relevant study notes, maps, etc. Learn how to use the Resource Guide here.
How to Manage/Cancel Your Subscription
If your subscription was set up directly on our website, you can manage your subscription there as well. To manage the subscription on our website, click the following link and log into your Olive Tree account:
- Log in at: https://www.olivetree.com/store/secure_login.php
- Click on ‘Manage Subscriptions’ on the account page.
- For subscriptions that were set up on our website, options will appear to Edit Payment Method, Update Billing Cycle or Cancel Subscription.
- For subscriptions made through the iOS app a link to how to manage your subscription through your iOS Settings will appear.
If you subscribed within the app on your iOS device, the subscription is managed by Apple. Follow these steps to manage an Apple subscription from within the Olive Tree Bible App:
- Tap the Menu button in the upper left corner of the app.
- Tap ‘Account Details’ in the upper left corner of the Menu.
- All Bible Study Packs you are subscribed to will be listed here. Tap ‘Manage Subscription’.
- You will be directed to the App Store and likely prompted for your Apple ID password. Tap on the Active subscription you wish to manage.
- Here you have two options:
More questions? Click here for our subscription FAQ's.