As time advances, so does technology. We’d love to be able to support everyone’s device, giving access to God’s Word on every phone, tablet, and computer out there. But the truth is, managing that type of wide-spread usage would hinder us from enhancing our app in deeper ways. So, in order to keep growing, we are sunsetting PC 6.1.1 App (Bible Study 6) as of June of 2020.
There's two things we want you to know...
First, we're here to help:
- Because you have an Olive Tree account, you will not lose any books, resources, notes, highlights, or purchases.
- If you are on Windows 10 or later, you can update to the new Olive Tree Bible App for FREE through the Microsoft Store. Once you have the new app, you will need to login to your account to download your purchased books.
- Plus, there are more great features in the new app, like Verse of the Day graphics, reading plans, dark mode, the ability to listen to audiobooks and audio Bibles, and so much more!
Second, what "sunsetting" means:
- Bible Study 6 for Windows Desktop will no longer receive bug fixes or feature improvements.
- Our Support team may ask you to update to the new Olive Tree Bible App through the Microsoft Store.
- New titles and resources may not work in the Bible Study 6 app.
- The Bible Study 6 app may not work on future Windows operating system updates.
Have Questions? Need Help? Please contact our support team.