We’ve recently been receiving reports of a license error (0x87E107D0) that occurs when installing the current app from the Microsoft Store. Our Windows team is working with Microsoft directly, but we have not yet found a fix.
In the meantime, you can download and install a previous version of the Olive Tree Bible App from the following page: https://www.olivetree.com/pc/
When you have the app downloaded, you will need to log in, sync, and download your books. You can find articles on how to use this app here.
We suggest that users experiencing this error try the following steps to make sure that the error is cleared out of the store and try downloading again.
Reset the Windows Store
1. Cancel any existing install attempt.
2. Close all open apps, especially the Store.
3. Press Windows Logo + X.
4. Click either "Windows PowerShell (Admin)" or "Command Prompt (Admin)"
5. In the window that opens, type "wsreset" and press enter.
6. Restart the machine, and try installing again.
If these steps do not help, we suggest contacting Microsoft's consumer support. The Microsoft Support team should be able to gather additional information so that they can further investigate this issue.