Settings for the app are located by selecting 'Bible Study' > 'Preferences...' in the top toolbar.
Below is a list of the different settings available. You'll also find a brief explanation where clarity may be necessary.
- Startup Options
- Automatic Sync
- Copy Verse Options (Please note, the verse reference will only appear if you copy by clicking on a verse number or copy a full verse or more and you have the 'Include Translation in Citation' setting turned on.)
- Display Options
- Colors and Fonts
- Use Theme Colors (Uncheck box for color customization options.)
- Main Fonts
- Original Language Fonts
- Default Resources for Hyperlinks
- Quick Details
- Search Options
- Search Ranges
- Resource Guide - Customize resources that appear in the Resource Guide. Click and drag a resource to customize the order it appears.
- Privacy - Manage various Privacy Settings