Tags are a tool to help you link your annotations (notes, highlights, saved passages) to topics. With tags, you will easily be able to access other annotations (notes, highlights, and saved passages) you have created that relate to the annotation you are currently reviewing.
Create a Tag:
You can create a tag while editing/viewing an annotation.
While editing/viewing an annotation, follow these steps to create a tag:
- Select the 'Enter a Tag Name' box.
- Type your desired tag name and select 'Add Tag'.
- Once the tag has been added, it will appear below the "Enter a Tag Name" box.
Edit or Delete a Tag:
With tags, the only option you can edit is the label.
- Open the Study Center by selecting the icon in the top right of the app.
- Select 'My Stuff'.
- Select 'Tags.'
- Secondary click (or hold 'control' and click) on the tag you wish to edit and select 'Edit Tag'. Or, if you would like to delete the tag, select 'Delete Tag'.
- If editing the tag, enter the new label, then select 'Done.'
We hope this article has been helpful for you. If you have any further questions about the tag feature on Mac, please submit a ticket to our Support team. We are happy to help you!