Setting for the app are located in by tapping the settings icon from the toolbar.
Below is a list of the different settings located in the Settings icon on the toolbar. You'll also find a brief explanation where clarity may be necessary.
Quick Settings Menu
(Tap the Settings icon.)
- Font Size - A quick way to change the font in the main window
- Select Theme - Choose between the default theme or low light theme. (Note: only the default theme can be customized.)
- Font Face - A quick way to change the font face
- Advanced Settings - Access additional settings that are described below.
(Tap the Settings icon and choose Advanced Settings.)
- Default Bible for Hyperlinks
- Daily Verse notifications
- Color Jesus Words
- Strong's numbers
- Verses start new lines
- Notes and highlights in text
- Copy & Share
- Verse Numbers
- Resource Guide Settings - Here you can choose what products to see in the resource guide and what order they appear in. Select a section to edit what appears. Use the switches to turn resources on or off. Drag the resources to change their order.