To find the Visual Verse of the Day, follow these steps:
- Tap the Menu icon in the upper left corner.
- Choose 'Verse of the Day'.
- It will now display!
- Scroll to from left to right to see verses from previous days that you may have missed. You can do this with a mouse scroller or by using the left and right arrows displayed at the bottom of the Verse of the Day screen on either side of 'Read' and 'Share'.
By tapping the settings icon in the upper right corner, you can choose which of four translations you would like to see. The Verse of the Day is currently offered in the NIV, NKJV, NVI, and KJV Bibles.
If you would like to view the Verse of the Day in a different version, tap the 'Read' button at the bottom of the Verse of the Day pop-up window. Tapping 'Read' will open the Verse of the Day in the Bible that is set as your 'Default Bible for Hyperlinks'.
If you haven't set a Bible as your default for hyperlinks, follow these steps to set this Bible:
- Select the Settings icon on the toolbar (gear icon).
- Select Advanced Settings.
- Select the Default Bible for Hyperlinks drop-down option.
- Select your desired translation or the Last Opened Bible.