We offer a Verse of the Day option in the Olive Tree Bible App! We hope the verse and image bring you peace, comfort, and encouragement.
Follow these steps to find the Verse of the Day in the app:
- Tap the Menu icon in the upper left corner.
- Choose 'Verse of the Day'.
- The Verse of the Day will now display.
- Use the arrow in the lower left and right corners to see verses from previous days that you may have missed.
We offer the Verse of the Day in four different Bible translations. To switch to a new translation, select the Settings icon (gear) in the upper right corner. Click on the Bible translation you would like to get the Verse of the Day in. The Verse of the Day is currently offered in the NIV, NKJV, NVI, and KJV translations.
If you would like to view the Verse of the Day in a different Bible version to the four offered, tap the 'Read' button at the bottom of the Verse of the Day pop-up window. Tapping 'Read' will open the Verse of the Day in the Bible that is set as your 'Default Bible for Hyperlinks'.
If you haven't set a Bible as your default for hyperlinks, follow these steps to set up this option:
- Select the Settings icon on the toolbar (gear icon).
- Select Advanced Settings.
- Select the Default Bible for Hyperlinks drop-down option.
- Select your desired translation or the Last Opened Bible.
We hope these steps have helped you learn how to view the Verse of the Day in the Olive Tree Bible App on your Windows device. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact our Customer Support team.