Setting for the app are located in by tapping the settings icon from the toolbar.
Below is a list of the different settings located in the Settings icon on the toolbar. You'll also find a brief explanation where clarity may be necessary.
Quick Settings Menu
(Tap the Settings icon.)
- Font Size - A quick way to change the font in the main window
- Select Theme - Choose between the default theme or low light theme. (Note: only the default theme can be customized.)
- Vertical Scrolling - Quickly change between vertical and horizontal scrolling
- Font Face - A quick way to change the font face
- Window Sync - Choose if the parallel window follows the main window.
- Advanced Settings - Access additional settings that are described below.
(Tap the Settings icon and choose Advanced Settings.)
- Font Settings - Change the font face and size for the various windows of the app.
- Color Settings - Change the background and font colors.
- Hyperlink Settings - Choose your default Bible for hyperlinks and how to open hyperlinks.
- Resource Guide - Edit what sections and books appear in the Resource Guide.
- Sync Settings - Choose to automatically sync and whether to sync on WiFi only.
- Automatic Downloads - Download your books automatically.
- Scrolling Settings - Choose between vertical (Swipe up/down) and horizontal (Swipe left/right) scrolling.
- Other Settings
- Display Options:
- Show Strong's Numbers
- Verses Start on a New Line
- Hide Notes and Highlights in Text
- Hide Notes and Highlights in Popups
- Multi-Column Text
- Color Words of Jesus
- Color Strong's Words
- Reading Progress Display
- Window Behavior
- Verse Copy Options
- Include Verse Numbers
- Include Translation in Citation
- Show Recommendations
- Reading Progress
- Advanced - These are settings that should only be used at the request of one of our customer support representatives.
- Display Options:
- Account Settings - Edit the Account information for the app.
- Storage Options - Choose to store app data on your SD card or clear/disable the cache.
- Reset Fonts and Colors - Reset all fonts and colors to the original default. This can fix some display issues.