Welcome to the Olive Tree Bible Study app! We hope that this article helps to get you started.
Main Icons of the App
- Main menu - Access the Store, Messages, Reading History, Annotations and Sync
- Library - Switch between your downloaded resources
- Reading Plans - Set up and access your reading plan to help you read through Scripture
- Store - Purchase and download additional resources for your library
- Quick Settings - Access some of the most used settings and select Advanced Settings for more options
- Search - Search for keywords and phrases
- Book Ribbon - Save an area of text for later
- Select Verse/Go To - Navigate to a different area of your resource
- Lock Toolbar - Lock the toolbar in place and the text will adjust to the space available
- Study Center - Access some of our more in depth study features
How to Login
Logging in is an important step towards using our app. This will allow the app to automatically sync your annotations to your Olive Tree account and will give you access to resources registered to your account.
- Tap the Menu icon on the toolbar.
- Select Login/Register.
- Enter your log-in information or select 'New User?'.
For more information on the benefits of having an Olive Tree account, visit this article: Why Should I Create an Olive Tree Account?
How to Download Purchases
Before attempting to download resources, be sure to log into your app using the steps above. Once you're logged in, follow these steps to download your books:
- Tap the Store icon on the toolbar.
- Select the 'Account' tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Locate the resource you want to download.
- Select 'Download'.
If a resource is not appearing in the Account tab, follow the steps to register in-app purchases in this article.
Using the Library
For more details on the library, visit this article.