Please note that this help article is for an older version of the Bible Study app. If you are using Android 4.0 or later, and you’ve installed the latest version of the app through the Google Play Store, please click here for up-to-date help articles.
1. Tap on the "Go To" icon on the top left of the window.
2. The 3-step verse-chooser will pop up.
3. First tap on the book of the Bible you would like to display.
4. The chapters within that book will pop up. Tap on the desired chapter.
5. The verses within that chapter will pop up. Tap on the desired verse.
The chosen verse will now display in the main window.