Olive Tree doesn't store credit card information for "a la carte" purchases on our website. Each time you place a order you will be prompted to enter your billing information.
We do work through the following services that might store your credit card information.
- Paypal: You can go to Paypal's website to update payment information. Please see their website for detailed steps.
- Google Play: Purchases made in our Android app are processed by Google Play. You can update your information with Google Play on their website. Please see their website for detailed steps.
- Apple: Purchases made in our iPhone/iPad/Mac app are processed by Apple. You can update your information with them through Apple/iTunes. Please see their website for detailed steps.
If you are subscribed to one of our Bible Study Packs you can manage or cancel your subscription on our website. Click the following link and login to your Olive Tree account:
- Log into your account here: https://www.olivetree.com/store/secure_login.php
- Click on ‘Manage Subscriptions’ on the account page.
- For subscriptions that were setup on our website, options will appear to Edit Payment Method, Update Billing Cycle or Cancel Subscription. (If the subscription was made in the app, a link to instructions for managing through that platform will appear.)