Setting for the app are located in by tapping the settings icon from the toolbar.
Below is a list of the different settings located in the Settings icon on the toolbar. You'll also find a brief explanation where clarity may be necessary.
Quick Settings Menu
(Tap the Settings icon.)
- Font Size - A quick way to change the font in the main window
- Select Theme - Choose between the default theme or low light theme. (Note: only the default theme can be customized.)
- Vertical Scrolling - Quickly change between vertical and horizontal scrolling
- Font Face - A quick way to change the font face
- Window Sync - Choose if the parallel window follows the main window.
- Advanced Settings - Access additional settings that are described below.
(Tap the Settings icon and choose Advanced Settings.)
- Fonts - Change the font face and size for the various windows of the app.
- Colors - Change the background and font colors.
- Scrolling - Choose between vertical (Swipe up/down) and horizontal (Swipe left/right) scrolling.
- 'Go To'/ T.O.C. - Choose your default Navigation views.
- Hyperlinks - Choose your default Bible for hyperlinks and how to open hyperlinks.
- Resource Guide Settings - Edit what sections and books appear in the Resource Guide.
- Gestures/Shortcuts - Set up gestures for common actions you use in the app.
- Display Options:
- Show Strong's Numbers
- Verses Start on a New Line
- Hide Notes and Highlights in Text
- Hide Notes and Highlights in Popups
- Multi-Column Text
- Color Words of Jesus
- Color Strong's Words
- Reading Progress Display
- Copy Verse Options - Choose what to include when copying Bible text.
- Furthest location for eBooks Prompt
- Show Recommendations
- Badge Recommendations
- Automatic Sync - Choose to automatically sync and whether to sync on WiFi only.
- Automatic Downloads - Download your books automatically.
- Reset Fonts and Colors - Reset all fonts and colors to the original default. This can fix some display issues.